Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What was your favorite childhood toys?

  When I was a kid I had too many different toys. I remember when my friends and I used to play on the patio at my house; we had a lot of fun. My favorite toys were the marbles, the little soldiers, and cars. These were my favorite toys because we could always play outside of the house with them.

   When we played with the marbles they were always fun because those little things were very pretty and colorful. There were different sizes and colors. We always tried to get the tiniest one in order to play. There were many different ways to play. One of the easiest ways to play was tossing the marble to the opponent’s marble. I remember I had collected about 500 of them, different sizes and colors.

   The little soldier toys were very fun to play. They were mini green army toys with weapons. Some of them came attached to trucks, tanks or some were sharpshooters. When we played, we pretended we were going to a war zone. We would build our own military base with all the survivor accessories. There were usually two different groups of soldiers with different uniforms.  To identify the enemy they must have different uniforms than ours.

  The cars probably were one of my favorite toys. I collected different types of cars. My favorite cars were Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. We played them almost everyday on the patio at my house. Racing the car was one of the ways that we played; sometimes we could trade cars with our friends. I also collected most of the little Hot Wheels cars, I always kept them clean and shiny.

   I believe each person had different childhood toys when they were little. But my favorite toys always were the marbles, the little soldiers, and the cars. It was really fun, and it’s an experience that I will never forget. I will always remember the rest of my life how things was really fun when you are a little kid.
 
Carlos Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment