Monday, July 1, 2013

Drug Court

          I like to tell you all about my experience in drug court. People say drug court is always trying
  to set you up to fail, but that is not true. If it was not for drug court I would be dead, and if you
  don't want to change your life then you won't. Drug court gives you the tools to make it in the
  real world. I will give you a peek into my life that put me into drug court.

           My life was going no where. I was using and selling drugs. I didn't care if I lived or died.
  Well, to sum it all up, my story is I got set up and busted with drugs. Drug court gave me a second
   chance in life. I owe them everything. They believed in me when no one else did. So what I
   am trying to tell you all, is don't judge something or someone before you know the whole truth
   about it.     

Eric Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment